Sunday, March 15, 2015

Marketing

Today I am taking three display cases of my jewelry to a local shop. It's always fun meeting with shop owners and getting feedback on my work. 


I was fortunate to have picked up these display cases right here in Rockaway Beach at a jewelry sale last December.  Not your typical jewelry sale, but a 600 piece collection of a legendary woman. Here is a fascinating article about Imie Camelli.  I managed to resist purchasing the actual jewelry, but these cases called my name . . . loudly! 

They are perfect for schlepping around my jewelry when I visit local shop owners for new inventory. My old vintage suitcase was pretty cool, but these look far more professional. 


Lots of earrings - glass, metal, gemstones, fibers, leather, wire, cultured sea glass, and tin.


Some jewelry sets - bracelets, necklaces, and earrings.


We'll see which of these pieces end up in the shop!

Update: They will ALL be in the shop in their own glass display case!


No comments:

Post a Comment