Saturday, October 30, 2021

Daily Meditations: The Sea

Four years have passed since I have updated this blog. We moved from the coast to a city inland in the valley, life plans changed completely, a pandemic stopped and then altered every aspect of life, and my creative muse took a long and weird vacation. Jewelry making, a creative outlet and passion which dominated my first five years in retirement, no longer called to me. But I soon discovered that, for me, creativity must be honored and fostered in order for my spirit to be calmed. I picked up a pen one day, and my new outlet was clear. . . meditative drawing. Here are drawings inspired by the sea. Copic markers, Micron pens, gel pens, Posca paint pens, Derwent watercolor pencils, chalk pencil, graphite







No comments:

Post a Comment