Saturday, October 30, 2021

Daily Meditation: Cats and FB

Daily Meditation: CATS and FB

Okay, given recent revelations, I really am having difficulties sticking with FB as a platform. I do not support their policies, but I do love looking at all of the beautiful art and photos posted here and keeping in touch with friends. Without this platform, my drawings would have no reach into the world outside of my art room.  I certainly don’t draw for the purpose of sharing, but it does seem a shame to just stick them into a photo album, forgotten and lonely. 

I stopped using IG long ago because I don’t like the whole IG “influencers” thing. All the selfies and trendy stuff is icky.  

I like to write and share photos. So what do I use as an alternative to FB? I once had this blog, but that died years ago. I guess for the time being, I grit my teeth, hold my nose, and use their platform. I am, however, going to back up all of my art posts here on Blogger just in case. 


CATS and drawing. I am trying to teach myself to draw realistic stuff. Here is my first attempt. Of course, a CAT would be the first! 🐈‍⬛



No comments:

Post a Comment