Saturday, April 8, 2017

Moving and Setting Up My New Studio

On our recent trip to the beach, I packed up my entire jewelry studio from our old house. It was an overwhelming task to accomplish, but in the end we filled our car to the ceiling with 10 boxes and a zillion bead boxes. My jewelry room was seriously lacking storage, but a trip to a thrift store resulted in a $12 shelving unit and a lovely cabinet repurposed from an old Edison record player cabinet (if I didn't have all of that stuff piled on top, I'd take a photo of the Edison label inside the middle section lid). What a cool cabinet. Lots of useful, velvet-lined drawers!



My cat Missy is checking out the cheap shelves crammed with bead boxes and tools.


My work area is spacious and filled with light.




No comments:

Post a Comment